Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

This one is for you Anna!!!

Well, what do you know...there is a 7/11 here in San Pedro!!!

It's across the street from the north end of the airport. I didn't get to go in to see if they have Slurpies because I was on a hunt for Honey Bunches of Oats and I found them across the street and had to rush back to the dock as it was time for the boat to leave. (That was our big find today, cereal and 2% milk!) (Also, couldn't find the blind guy selling tortillas - apparently he doesn't work Saturdays.) Now, where was I again...oh yes. So back at the docks, Manuel, the boat captain (really just the driver guy) let us know that yeah, it's a 7/11 but not a real one. Some arab guys own it and I think they brought the sign with them! Rats, no Slurpie again!

No comments: