Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ok, now let's see what else we can do...

Here we go! You can see the rooms we are in behind the pool. Each unit has four suites. We are in the one above my head, to the left. Bottom floor right side. It's about 150' from the ocean. The pool has some lawn chair beside and in it and then there are the built in ones. They reminded me of the ones on the cruise ship going to Alaska!


I'm not sure how this is going to post for all you experienced bloggers but I am trying!

Let's see. This is a better picture of the San Pedro airport or it might be the building next to it. The picture from the plane is leaving Belize City. The actual city is about 25 miles south of the airport. Toyke was able to upgrade to first class for the trip from Houston to Belize and it sure was worth it! Besides the nice big seats the hot hand towels, fresh fruit with meat and cheese and multiple drinks was very nice. I think I will post it...don't want to push my luck and loose everything!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

nice relaxing pool!! I love the built in lawn chairs. That airport is kind of.... small. I'm glad that you guys could upgrade to first class... one day (hopefully) I'll do that!! I'm sorry that blogging hasn't been your friend.... hopefully it will improve more!! Reading anything good? Love you, miss you.