Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Moist Moist Moist

Along with the moisture comes beautiful flowers! (I changed into my shorts on the flight down from Houston and noticed how dry my legs were and I didn't have lotion with me (thank you 9/11) but since being here...no lotion necessary) (But sun block (if it was sunny but it's raining again) and bug spray are another thing... the little Sun Flies are killing me!!! I actually tried putting toothpaste on the bites this morning to see if it would stop the itch (someone said Sensodyne worked???) (so, how do you like the use of brackets for my wandering mind?) (and that reminds me...I'm reading The Host, Stephenie Meyers and it's good now...bit of a time getting into it) Now, where was I?

When we got here there were Hybiscus all over, on the towels, beds, table,they were beautiful. On our walk to Captain Morgan's we saw a flower that reminded me of the man-eating flower on Jumangi!
I wish Meredith was here with her camera so she could get some really good shots with her camera. The picture of the purple one does not do it justice.

No comments: