Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

How H1N1 is spread...


This is the "well" where we get out water.
When you first arrive you have 1 gallon jug in your fridge and after that you must go to the well to get drinking water. The water in the condo is not drinkable.
This is fine, I don't mind at all. We keep a pitcher, water bottle and the gallon jug full so that we always have cold water to drink.
So..back to the H1N1. See the cup... of course I thought that someone had just left their garbage there, slob...put your own cup in the garbage. Nope. The next day I happened to see a guy on a bike ride up to the well, turn on the tap and then yup, reach for the cup. Took a nice long drink of water and then dropped the cup back into the well. Hum...

1 comment:

Rach said...

shoot! didn't know you were posting! I am so proud.

definitely looks like an adventure over there, will you be returning? I want to know more about the food:) it all sounds so good!

Lily is definitely going through withdrawls from calling you guys she brings the phone to me: "Bapa!????" with a big smile, I say sorry but no, she kicks and screams for a bit, and then will pause...."Nana?" . Sorry Nana, you are second best. So i will pull up pictures from on our lap top of you guys and it helps...sure will be nice to see you guys!