Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And the picture we've all been waiting for...



The Palapa Bar and Grill. Yup, they do have the best pulled pork sandwich (or was that pulled beef?) on the island. It was so good we're going to have to go back and try some more!
Because it was sooo good I had to put in two pictures!
Some views from the Palapa Bar:Yup, Dan has taken to this island living quite well...
Enough of this blogging stuff...they are either at the pool or cooking shrimp...I'm outa here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, pool or the pond. The pond would be better for you. Saltwater, fish and such. And is that Jack or John Daniels....har,har.

Rach said...

Mom. Looks like you all are having fun. I didn't know uncle Dan was going down as well. I was actually looking at Jessica's face book yesterday and noticed that she (jess) was friends with a guy in my MBA program. I brought it up to him yesterday, and he knew both Jess and Alex in high school. His name is Carl Bage. He said that they were some of the nicest girls that he knew. So good job uncle danny!!