Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Most Excellent Adventure

I'm ready to go in my cool jumpsuit! I think that all the pictures are wonderful but they don't compare to being up there, floating, having the wind in your face and being able to look all around. I hope you enjoy the pictures and that you someday have a chance to go UP!









This is the view point that we always stop at...I've never seen it from this point of view.






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: