Followers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time with Leoni

Dave, Leoni's best friend, treated us to dinner at Dukes...wish he could have been there to enjoy the Pina Coladas too!





On May 1st Toyke and I went to Kauai and we invited Leoni to come with us. She wasn't scheduled to go back to Holland until May 21st. We were able to book her on the same flight over and she stayed with us until May 9th, taking the night flight home. While she was with us we toured different areas of the island and took the Na Poli Coast boat trip. Toyke and I have taken the trip 3 previous times and have enjoyed it. This time...Toyke and Leoni enjoyed it. Sea sickness hit me while heading out and just after this picture was taken I had to head to the back of the boat and stay there for the duration. I couldn't move, look at any scenery and definitely not eat! It was a great trip for them, they saw dolphins, turtles, mountain goats, flying fish, monk seals and even a few whales! The whales not only spouted but showed off their tails and did a whole body breach...wish I could have seen it too!

No comments: