Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lisettes 50th Birthday while in Hawaii


Lisette walks and jogs each morning....How could we not as the weather here is so nice. Its 9 AM and its already 80 degrees
We went to the Kountry Kitchen for breakfast
Yes and there I am in my exercise clothes....out for our morning walk.

Beach close to our place

A view from our room....We had a great day. Lisette turning 50 and me watching it happen.



Sushi for Lunch.... Nice dinner in the early evening and then a leisurely walk.
I am now married to an old lady. Today Lisette turns 50. She was so excited she drug me out of bed to watch the sunrise. We are at the condo in Kapaa, Kauai' Its before 6 AM




Looking
to the East the sun comes out of the ocean.


Here Lisette has victory, she has made it and life has been good. Hmm....what will she do in the next 50 years......watch and see

2 comments:

Meredith said...

NICE SPANDEX DAD!! it looks like you guys are having fun.... i'm jealous. it's still raining here.

Tif said...

I had to go back and look at the spandex pic, thanks to Mairs! Lookin' good, Toyke!

You guys look like you're having so much fun!