Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I think that there's something wrong with Toyke's feet! Besides being so tanned one is bigger than the other, maybe one shrunk in the pool...

I know that you've all seen me on bikes before but here's evidence...you
Father know how to ride a bike! We signed up for Kayak Wialua River tour tomorrow morning and the guy threw in a free bike rental for this afternoon! We rode out about 3 miles to where the sidewalk ends. Of course, we had to stop for an ice cream at Beezers on the way back! No banana split this time thought, he had 1/2 of a "saddle shoe sundae" and I order a 1/4 size so we didn't do too bad.


Look, he's actually sweating! He was looking for Stephanie because he knows how much she loves those sweattie hugs!!

The sky is overcast, winds are from the Southeast which is blowing up "vog" which is volcanic fog from the big island. One guy said that Honolulu and Maui would be really bad since they are closer.



This is Kaelia Beach, north of Kapaa, beautiful beach.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I LOVE it!!! i'm glad that you guys got to go on a bike ride! that is weird about dad's feet... are you being serious?? I'm jealous about the kayaking. I wanna go to!! I had some thoughts about boating this summer.... and getting into the boat from the water pregnant might not be a pretty picture. It's an absolutely GORGEOUS day here! and i couldn't sleep last night... ug!