Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Annini Beach

Too bad we couldn't take pictures when we were snorkeling. We saw some great fish, a turtle and a yellow twisted pokadotted SNAKE! It was sitting there on the bottom of the ocean...waiting for us...eww..we hate snakes. Laughing, screaming in snorkels, panicing and trying to get away from it as the current was pushing us over it....Toyke got the worst of it, being smacked by flippers as we were trying to get away
I liked the mini submarine looking fish. I still don't know what it was.
Karen saw a sting ray, kind of large...I sure am glad I didn't see it. They still give me the creeps and my toes curl from the memory...
So after a strenuous snorkel we went to the end of the beach and relaxed for a few hours. This is the beach with the tiny little shells and I couldn't resist collecting a few more.
I think Mark managed to get some relaxing at the beach time this trip


No comments: