Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 Wheel ATV Time


Today we enjoyed a day on 4-wheelers. Jack and Liz, then Lisette and I. It was great fun. And once again we saw a part of the Island we hadn't seen before.



Here is a swimming hole that nobody swam in. Lisette is cleaning off the mud she got all over her shoes and legs....or so she thought because when we got home and after a shower the mud was still there...the evidence was on the towel

Jack and Liz




Toyke and Lisette




Shes trying to kill me. It doesn't look so bad but whats infront of us says....Toyke you drive...I kept quiet and Lisette did a great job


We started the trip by practising in a confined area to see if the drivers were capable to do the trip. 2 people failed and had to ride as passengers with on of the staff. Good thing too as they were REAL BAAAAD. Jack drove and Lisette drove. I was a little nervous to start, but as we went along Lisette became more confident and tried all day to get me totally drenced in mud. The kind of mud that doesn't wash off easily. (more on that later)


I keep trying to rotate this picture but it always returns to the same sideways shot.




Great Fun





No comments: