Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What brings me JOY!

In China a man is selling his son...is that legal? Whale Wars are trying to stop the killing of whales...what about that dolphin slaughter bay... Sometimes it just gets too much for me and I feel a lack of joy and I have to stop and think about what brings me joy.

Going out to my chicken coop and finding 16 eggs brings a smile to my face






Playing the accordian (yes, I took 6 weeks of lessons and don't play well) and having Maria "lead the music" brings me joy. Cooper is our audience...

Looking out my window and seeing the radishes sprouting brings me joy....

2 comments:

kerry said...

I love looking at your blog! YOU bring me joy!

JoeKatie said...

Oh, the things to come!!! It was so great seeing you this past week. I wish you had brought the accordian!!!! I had a roommate at Ricks that had an accordian and played it for us, really.. who brings an accordian to college??