Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Favorite Things....

In my kitchen...on top of my new tile back splash that a FANTASTIC General Contractor installed for me...I have a new T-Towel!!!! Yeah for T-towels! Can't get enough of them...I love them. Heidi found this one in Holland - it's a circle with a tab in the middle for hanging on the knob....I love it! Heidi also brought me back some sugary sweet waffle cookies but I can't get a picture of them for you because....they are gone! They did come in a cute tin though...
and p.s. another of my favorite things is reusable grocery bags..."Australian Labradoodles" is my newest bag...thanks Heidi.

1 comment:

pinelodgelabradoodles said...

I love the tile! I could use that general contractor to do something with my kitchen!

I'm glad you have nobs to hang your towel on.... I don't!

Heidi