Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HOW WE FORGET THINGS

So the other day I miss placed my phone and for the life of me I could not find it. I enlisted Lisettes help and still no luck. We did however find Merediths cell phone, and so Lisette returned that to her and at the same time enlisted Meredith and Marco to help find my cell phone. We looked under the couch, between the cushions, on the desk, even on the bck deck and all with no luck. There wasn't a spot we didn't look....I even checked my pockets.
So they asked me if I had checked my pockets and I said that I had. I had checked my front pockets because thats the only place I ever put things.....I checked again and still no phone, that was until I checked my back pocket. I tried to think quick of a place I found the phone but the words came out before I could think and I said found it....in my back pocket.....I then remembered that I had put it there when I had changed into my swimsuit earlier in the day.
The story continues, because Lisette was going thru some boxes of stuff that had belonged to my mother and had found a remote for a television that they had and had lost, couldn't find until now....I wonder how many years that remote had been lost. At least 11 years that we know of..

We had to chuckle at this enlight of our recent experience with the lost cell phone.
So in the future when you loose something think of us.....Then have a good laugh.

No comments: